- A Family of High Performance Dry-Erase Surfaces on a variety of substrates.
Plain White and Graphic Capable Styles - Indoff CT the Dry Erase Experts
Live experts, that know their
Live experts, that know their Whiteboards.
Resurfacing using MarkaRace
| · electron beam cured top coat
· superior stain resistance
· polyester acrylic coating provides a consistently tough, durable surface
· use in place of porcelain marker boards
· greater scratch and nick resistance
· household cleaners will remove common stains
· environmentally safe process
· prevents marker penetration from long term use, known as “ghosting”, that is common in competitor’s products.
MarkaRace Products for Resurfacing
|HB 1/8" - .125"||Phenolic .060"||Steel .025"
|Cost Relative to HB||lowest base price||40% more||41% more|
|Thickness issue doing framed boards||Edges will Show||will blend in well||best|
|Field application||easy installation||easiest installation||needs to be cut at factory or a 8' shear is needed|
|Magnetic Properties||No||Sort of - if installed over steel boards larger magnets will work||Yes very|
|Sq ft cost uncut 100 sheets||$2.73||$4.32||$3.53|
|for a reference Ceramic steel sheets are about $6.48 per square ft|
MarkaWall - Vinyl Wallpaper
New Framed Board from Stock Start Over